Board Problems This Morning

This forum is for announcements about the site and the board, "how to" information, etc. Some topics will allow discussion, and some may have polls, but only moderators may post new topics.

Moderator: Groceteria

Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Board Problems This Morning

Post by Groceteria »

Hi all.

Apparently, there was a problem with the database that drives the message board sometime overnight. I was able to fix it this morning, but I'm not 100% certain why it happened.

Please let me know if you run into anything unusual. And if you tried to log in last night/this morning between about 12 Midnight and 10 AM EDT (or 9 PM and 7 AM PDT, and got an error message, please let me know what time you tried. I'm trying to narrow down a timeframe for whatever happened.

Thanks,
David
Dave
Veteran

Post by Dave »

Around 6:30 a.m. EDT today, and the same error message yesterday around the same time as well.

Whatever the problem is, it seems to be making forums I haven't visited as having been read by me, but that might be my imagination.
Dave
Veteran

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote:Around 6:30 a.m. EDT today, and the same error message yesterday around the same time as well.

Whatever the problem is, it seems to be making forums I haven't visited as having been read by me, but that might be my imagination.
And I got some sort of error message regarding debug and "banlist" after I made this post, but I see it went through.
Dave
Veteran

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote:
Dave wrote:Around 6:30 a.m. EDT today, and the same error message yesterday around the same time as well.

And I got some sort of error message regarding debug and "banlist" after I made this post, but I see it went through.
Actually, this "General Error" message:

Could not obtain banlist

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1034 Incorrect key file for table 'phpbb_banlist'; try to repair it

SELECT ban_userid FROM phpbb_banlist

Line : 589
File : functions_post.php
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Post by Groceteria »

Dave wrote:Actually, this "General Error" message:

Could not obtain banlist

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1034 Incorrect key file for table 'phpbb_banlist'; try to repair it

SELECT ban_userid FROM phpbb_banlist

Line : 589
File : functions_post.php
I think I've fixed this one now. Any others?