Board Upgrade

This forum is for announcements about the site and the board, "how to" information, etc. Some topics will allow discussion, and some may have polls, but only moderators may post new topics.

Moderator: Groceteria

Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Board Upgrade

Post by Groceteria »

Hi all.

An upgraded version of the software behind this message board has finally been released, just in time for me to install it while I'm on Christmas break. I'm tentatively planning to do it on Wednesday or Thursday (19 or 20 December) , so look for the board to be temporarily offline for an hour or two on one of those two days.

Once the upgrade is complete, there will be lots of nifty new features for both users and moderators. Details to come.

Thanks,
David
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Re: Board Upgrade

Post by Groceteria »

Well, it's done. More tomorrow, including an introduction to the new features on the board. But for now, I'm going to bed...
Jeff
Veteran

Post by Jeff »

Wow, this upgrade is excellent David!
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Post by Groceteria »

FYI, I'm still tweaking the site and deciding what template/style to use. I'm sticking with this one for now, because it looks a lot like the old one. Once I'm done, I'll try to get a feature list up. That said, most things should still work pretty much as they always did. There are just new extras now.
Jeff
Veteran

Post by Jeff »

I actually like this one even more!

Good job, sir!
Groceteria
Great Pumpkin

Post by Groceteria »

Thanks! More stuff to come.